Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've Became a Big Ryan Reynolds' Fan


I always thought he was good looking, but he totally won me over as Deadpool/Wade Wilson in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie. Well, now there has been an official confirmation that there will a Deadpool movie coming out, with Ryan Reynolds reprising his role as the assassin.

The film is said to be a complete exploration of this unique character, his origins and his emergence as the Merc with the Mouth. According to Wikipedia, Deadpool got this nickname due to his wisecracks, black comedy, and satirical pop-culture reference. The Wikipedia content on Deadpool is actually really interesting and detailed.

Fans have said that the best supporting role in the Wolverine movie was Reynolds character, so I'm sure it was no surprise that this spinoff was in the making. But apparently, it has been in the making for the past five years. I'm very excited because he was my favorite character in the movie, except for Wolverine of course. And Ryan is major eye candy, I'll take a piece of that. Hottttt!

[images via Insider and io9.com]

4 comments:

  1. Also, take off the confirmation for posting comments. It makes me not want to post at all, so I can imagine how others feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved R.R. since his Van Wilder days. If you like him in Wolverine, you must go rent Blade Trinity. Lots of shirtless scenes. =)

    ReplyDelete