Monday, May 18, 2009

Cankles and It's Not Pretty


I went to S' graduation party on Saturday evening and it was outdoors. I got bit by mosquitoes 32 times on my left leg and 12 times on my right. My right leg from the knee down is two times its size and I have CANKLES on both my right and left legs!!! It's so bad in terms of looks and comfort. I'm so itchy! And my legs are soooooo ugly. I'm so sad.

My mom has been giving me stuff (ancient Chinese secret) to help bring down the swollen bites. Even she was shocked by how swollen everything got. I'm just hoping everything will be back to normal by this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!! Crazy africanized mosquitos??! I think I got a couple as well, but not 32!! Have you been walking around smelling like Ben Gay with all the medicines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hot...
    def beat my record of 15 or so...=/ don't scratch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... cankles not a cute look for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's christine, apparently i'm signed in as rex though

    ReplyDelete