Friday, April 17, 2009

Seeded Grapes


I grabbed a bunch of red grapes, stuck them in a ziploc bag to take to work for breakfast to go along with my usual large mug of green tea. After I make my tea, I settle into my office chair to check the news and eat my grapes. To my surprise, these things had seeds!

I haven't had grapes in quite some time and definitely do not remember the last time I had seeded grapes. And now I remember why. Seeded grapes are such a hassle to eat if you don't like crunching on the seeds with the fleshy meat parts. My favorite food texture is crunchy, but not in my grapes! So after 5 grapes, my hands were sticky from picking out the seeds and I was not enjoying myself. I gave up. Offered them to my coworker for exchange of the soy latte he bought me instead.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. I HATE grapes. They are like sour. except the asian grapes. that are black. that u suck out of the skin. and spit out the seeds. and swallow whole. do u eat these?

    ReplyDelete