Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Los Reyes De La Torta

I'm not a big Mexican food fan, but I really like Los Reyes De La Torta. They really are no joke, the king of the torta in Phoenix. I go to the one on 7th street and Dunlap. The restaurant is decent size and portions are pretty large for a really low price. If I was not worried about getting fat, I would probably go there at least once a week, more if it was closer. And eat this:

Tostada de Ceviche. For just $2.99, its loaded with shrimp, tomatoes, cilantro, etc. It's a nice starter before you get to the main thing, which is this:

The Hawayana. I don't even like ham, but this sandwich is delicious. It has cheese and pineapples and a bunch of other stuff all piled high on yummy bread. I usually eat half of it and am stuffed. I have gotten the Mexicana a few times which is with carne asada and avocados, but the Hawayana is so much better. It also has a yummy chipolte mayo sauce that I think really makes all the difference.

I wonder what my friends are doing for dinner tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment