Wednesday, April 15, 2009

25 Firsts

Saw one of these survey things going around on Facebook. I never actually fill them out, but with the last 5 minutes of work coming to an end..why not.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never went to Prom, but I threw the most awesome party!

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
First real love, yes, I'm still dating him. First guy I thought I loved, no, but I did try to find him on facebook . No success.

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Pink Gatorade and Grey Goose Vodka. Got so sick.

4. What was your FIRST job?
First real paying job (not from my parents)- UA Department of Psychology

5. What was your FIRST car?
1998 Black Toyota Four Runner. Good car.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I woke up to a twitter update from HappyDemocrat.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
T Bone Money

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Robinson. She was great. I barely spoke English.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
China I would think. I was three.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Gretchen Stetter and Michael Sotelo. They'll always be special to me because they were my friends before I even spoke English. And we rarely talk anymore. Mike was my formals date last year and we IM each other sometimes. Gretchen and I facebook once in awhile.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over??
I stayed at a family friend's house who had daughters but I got scared and had to be taken home. I didn't know where I lived so we knocked on the wrond door.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My mom. She makes me breakfast and lunch in the morning.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I've never been in a wedding. BUT I want to be! :)

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Turn off my alarm and cursed the day.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I think Jackie Chan and Friends in Vegas.

16. FIRST tattoo?
Star.

17. First piercing?
Pierced my ears when I was a sophomore in college.

18. First foreign country you've been to?
China

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Beauty and the Beast! Mike Sotelo bought it for me for my birthday!

20. When was your FIRST detention?
6th grade. Ms. Scott gave it to me for leaving the classroom without permission. She was an ex nun bitch!

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Arizona

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My brother and Vince.

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
End World Hunger.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
I want to play the drums.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
No one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bec! I had no idea you had this blog. I will have to add it to mine. YAY!!! now i have a new blog to read every day.

    ReplyDelete