Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Apple Products


Rumor has it, Apple is developing a deal with Verizon to release two new Verizon-exclusive iPhone-like products this summer.

One of the device, PCWorld says is suppose to be the closest thing we'll ever get to the iPhone Nano- basically a cheaper and smaller version of the iPhone. It is currently being called the iPhone Lite.

The other device si being called a Media Pad (pictured above) and it is suppose to have the same function of an iPod Touch, but it will also have HD video and calling abilities via Wi-Fi. It is suppose to compete with the Amazon Kindle 2, but it will be better because it has a larger screen and more functions.

Pretty cool stuff. I already have an iPhone and I love it. I don't think I need any of the new products, unless the iPhone Lite is smaller and more functional. But I don't want to switch to Verizon. I thought Microsoft was coming out with a media pad like product as well. Or a tabletop desktop thing. My friend works for a tech company and I thought I had saw a demo product of it in his office, but I didn't hear anything else about it. Oh technology, whatever would we do with out it. I can't wait until Apple comes out with the new software for the phone.

[image via PCWorld]

No comments:

Post a Comment