Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zack Attack!

I was a HUGE Saved by the Bell fan growing up and it is by far still one of my favorite shows of all time. I remember running home from the bus stop to catch the latest episode. I was in love with Zack and I thought Kelly was so pretty. I hated the New Class thing they tried to do back in 1993. That show was terrible. You can't just replace the cast and expect it to have the same cult following.

Last night, Zack Morris (as played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar) made an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Seeing him dressed as Zack and his giant cell phone, ahh the memories. I hope they do do a reunion show. That would be amazing! My favorite episode of all time was "Rockumentary" so I was especially excited that he sang a part "Friends Forever," even though it didn't sound as good without the actual Zack Attack band. ;) That episode made me so happy.

In case you missed it:

3 comments:

  1. you are SO right. they need a reunion show. I LOVED 90210 reunion show. except only part of the cast was on it. argh! and i did NOT like KELLY from saved by the bell on 90210!

    and brenda keeps leaving. how annoying. first she left 90210 then she left charmed. wat the heck!

    funny cause i watched a saved by the bell episode this week. the first after a longggg time. it was the zit off one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that intro was pretty awesome! remember how they tried to keep the show going by making a new class..they were no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the entire clip and now I'm super excited if they get a reunion!!! I dont know if screech is in though..he got weird =(

    ReplyDelete