Monday, March 23, 2009

New blog - Welcome!

Being an avid reader of food blogs, I decided to start one myself. I had blogged when I was young via Xanga, but I don't think anyone Xanga's anymore. And that was lame anyway because I was 16 and had a lot of teenage angst going on. This new blog was going to be solely food reviews, recipe testing, etc. but I watched Jay Leno last week (the one with President Obama) and he had this bit about weird 99 cent store items. I decided there and then that I wanted to blog about that and all the other things I find funny in the world (it is not hard to make me laugh so there should be many post). The frequency of the blogging will be dependent on how much work I have going on at my actual job.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy. :)

Hugs,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment