Monday, November 30, 2009

KAF Fudge Brownies


We had some people over for Burgers and Poker night yesterday and I decided to make brownies. I love all the KAF guranteed recipes since they have yet to fail me. The picture above is from the KAF website because I forgot to take my own photo last night, but mine looked just like this (with the shiny crust from dissolving the sugar twice in butter).

The ingredient list is very simple. I had everything on hand so I didn't even need to go to the store. The trouble I had with this recipe was when I was worked the cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt, into the vanilla and eggs, I thought I had used too much cocoa because it wasn't blending as I had expected. However, once I added the melted butter with the dissolved sugar, it mixed very well and I had a smooth batter to add the flour.

I baked it for a little under 30 minutes and came out with perfect brownies. They were super rich and chocolaty, so a small square can satisfy any craving. The consistency was just how I like it, slightly cakey and super fudgey. Yum!

For recipe, click here.

1 comment:

  1. oo now i want brownies. but i cant even make the ones from the box. turns out like choco cake

    ReplyDelete