Monday, October 26, 2009

Obsessed...with Pumpkin Carving

I am not feeling very well today (or the past weekend). All we really did this weekend was carve pumpkins (oh and corn maze on Friday night). I was going to write a blurb about each one of the pumpkins and talk about the trial and tribulations, but I'm just too tired and uncomfortable to do so. So here they are (note- all mine have a signature star on them):
My first Monster. They called him Bug-a-boo (no reference to Destiny Child's song).
Second "Sneak Peek" pumpkin.
Third Executioner.
These ones are T's.



He did an extra Mummy last night too, but I didn't upload the photo from my camera yet. We did all 6 pumpkins on Saturday. It was exhausting on my cramped hands and neck, but it was a lot of fun!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, G...those are impressive! Did you freehand them or use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! You guys are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DENG THESE ARE SOOO GOOOD!!! can you send my one?

    ReplyDelete