Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This month, I received quite a number of Halloween forward emails with pictures of dogs in their costumes. My favorite part of these (besides them being super cute) is that the dogs must be so well-behaved to let their owners dress them up like this.

Because tomorrow is Halloween, I decided to post my favorites from those emails (in no particular order):

I LOVE Harry Potter! This costume of Fluffy is AMAZING.

This actually looks freakishly real to me..

I like the minimal effort in this. I don't think Obie would let me leave a bag on his head.

This is just funny. Who thinks of this?
Terrible. That bottom looks so uncomfortable!
So cute!
This cannot be real...
Took me about 5 seconds to figure out what it was, but once I did, I think it's so creative!

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am no longer happy about your blog! what happened to updating every day!?

    ReplyDelete