Monday, September 14, 2009

I Knew Kids Were Like Animals!

Eat Me Daily posted a video from Steve V at Vimeo that was a modern remake of the now classic Stanford psychological experiment from the 60s where kids are put in a room with a marshmallow. They are told they cannot eat it until the researcher comes back and if they wait, they get a second one. It's pretty funny. There is one kid who is so cute. He keeps smelling it and looks so tortured. He also looks like one of my ex coworker when he was little.

Oh, The Temptation from Steve V on Vimeo.

I compare these kids to animals because of this YouTube video I saw about a year ago on this crazy Japanese game show where they stack food on animals. This one is so cute (probably because I love animals more than I like kids)! The little girl who scratches the marshmallow is like the chimpanzee!


No comments:

Post a Comment