Monday, July 13, 2009

Why You Can't See Harry Potter in Imax This Week


N was telling me today that she could not find any showings of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on IMAX and so I had to tell her the reason for the delay. And then decided to share it here since I'm sure some of you, like me, are big HP fans!

Harry Potter
has to wait until Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is done showing at the IMAX before they can have their premiere there. For this weeks release of the movie, there will only be two IMAX locations (New York City and Los Angeles) that Harry Potter will be shown.

So if you want to catch it on the IMAX, wait two weeks. I'll probably just see a regular showing- hopefully Tuesday at midnight if I can find someone to go with me!

[image via screenrant.com]

1 comment:

  1. Boo! I'm going to go on Wednesday...as much as I'd love to go on Tuesday, I'm too old to stagger in to work on less than 7 hours of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete